[lbo-talk] Liza on coffee

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Thu Jul 6 18:03:32 PDT 2006

Liza Featherstone sez:

> ...The Cloudforest coffee sounded just about perfect.

> Unfortunately, it sucks.

> For coffee lovers, Fair Trade can pose a dilemma, because,

> sadly, much of it doesn't taste very good. As someone who

> falls asleep looking forward to the fresh smell and taste

> of my morning coffee, I take this problem seriously.

I'm big on coffee too, but as I maintain that the very best coffee available anywhere comes out of vending machines at Florida highway rest-stops between 1:30 and 4:30 AM, this "cloudforest" junk sounds plenty buyable to me. Maybe it's not rough enough; worse come to worst a shpritz of WD-40'll fix that.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at ij.net