[lbo-talk] On Anti-Americanism and Ant

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 15:41:57 PDT 2006

But are we dealing with several organisms or one? Do the Europeans or the Japanese have the ability to actively oppose an imperialist action? Can they - at the level of the state - actively work against it - as opposed to grumble under their breath? I think the ruling classes (or elites or leaderships) of the US, EU, Japan etc are so integrated economically, politically and militarily that imperialism should be seen as a common enterprize as opposed to projects of specific countries. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>