[lbo-talk] Democracy activists accuse Putin of repression

Michael Givel mgivel at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 13 09:51:13 PDT 2006

My, my, my what a hair trigger temper and nasty foul mouth you have. Perhaps you might want to address the question of naked state repression of dissidents and the press (something you claim to be a part of) in mother Russia. My bet, instead, is on your continued and steady stream of ad hominem attacks spewing out in all directions to deflect the bad "public relations"...er...human rights violations.

Message: 5 Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:20:02 -0700 (PDT) From: Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Democracy activists accuse Putin of repression

To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Message-ID: <20060713162002.46956.qmail at web37213.mail.mud.yahoo.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Um, are you aware than Kasyanov's nickname is Misha 2%?

Why are you posting uninformed, half-digested propaganda? Do you have an agenda, or are you just an idiot?