[lbo-talk] Democracy activists accuse Putin of repression

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 10:10:42 PDT 2006

What repression of dissidents? There is no "naked state repression of dissidents." There is no "naked state repression of the press." There are no "dissidents" for that matter.

Why do you believe this crap? Trusting Kasyanov's word? Do you know who this guy is? Do you know who any of these people are who are masquerading as Russia's oppressed civil society? They are the most despised people in the whole country.

And I am not a member of the press. I work for the Russian Academy of Sciences. But when I was, we would not have printed such crap. How do I know it is crap? Because I live here, that's why, and I actually know what I'm talking about. There is no repression. There is no dictatorship. Get it through your thick head. You are reading the money of Menatep at work. And that of Cheney.

What is up with you and Slavs anyway?

<20060713162002.46956.qmail at web37213.mail.mud.yahoo.com>

> Um, are you aware than Kasyanov's nickname is Misha
> 2%?
>
> Why are you posting uninformed, half-digested
> propaganda? Do you have an agenda, or are you just
> an
> idiot?
>
> --- Michael Givel <mgivel at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > "Many of our colleagues didn't make it here. They
> > were arrested, removed
> > from trains, or beaten."

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!