[lbo-talk] a teacher in trouble, reply to Nathan

Michael Hirsch mmh655 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 23:41:34 PST 2006

Nathan:

I am stunned, but not into silence. A teacher is being victimized. The same blunt instrument that is used to destroy the teacher will be used against the union, tomoorow, but one NEA dimbulb says "fuck 'm," he's not a member. And you pile on? And injury to one is an injury to all, but only if you're signed up for dues check-off, eh, Nathan? Just what is it about Fitch's analysis you don't buy? Sounds like he's talking about you, bro.

Mike Hirsch