[lbo-talk] a teacher in trouble, reply to Nathan

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 5 10:19:31 PST 2006

Doug Henwood:

> Well I sure didn't know shit about what Nathan calls
> "arguably" the greatest progressive victory of 2005.
> And if it was "arguably" (a word I keep putting in
> quotes, because it's such a wussy cliche) such a
> great victory, how come almost no one seems to have
> noticed?

Doug -- What the hell are you talking about? Norquist's gangsters attempted to bring TABOR to several other states last year, and the prime argument against it was that the Republican governor of Colorado admitted that TABOR had been a disaster for the state. If you haven't noticed, that just means that you haven't been paying attention. There's not necessarily anything wrong with that, but you don't get to blame other people for your ignorance.