[lbo-talk] a vile cesspit of a film

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Mar 15 22:15:58 PST 2006

Well, NYC is glorious -- but most of what I know about it is Manhattan -- and, yes, the public aspect of NYC is the most glorious thing about it.

Yes. LA is sprawl, but there are public spaces -- Griffith park, the beaches, the park around the LA art museum, the parks in the Silverlake district, etc.

And yes, you always have to drive.