Israeli NBP, was Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Blaming the lobby

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 13:49:14 PST 2006

Hi Bryan, I'm curious about the Israeli branch of the National Bolshevik Party. What role (I'm sure it's tiny) do they play in Israeli politics/culture? I believe their flag is a hammer and sickle inside a Star of David? Am I right? Is it only Russian (former USSR) emigrees who are a part of this? Thanks!

Also, do you have any info on Russian Jews returning to Russia at present? I'd be very grateful for any info. Thank you!

Nu, zayats, pogodi!