[lbo-talk] happy b'day...

Michael Hoover hooverm at scc-fl.edu
Mon May 1 13:32:12 PDT 2006

>>> dhenwood at panix.com 05/01/06 11:29 AM >>>
...to lbo-talk, which turns 8 today. As does Lou Proyect's Marxism list (and since we've made peace, I'm extending him congrats as well). Doug <<<<<>>>>>

as someone who has been on lefty-lists with both doug and louis since about 1993 - and sought peace between them some years back when in nyc for a few days - i applaud the above, good on the two of you, well-done, congrats to both lists for 8 years as well... mh

Please Note: Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.