[lbo-talk] Colbert on Daily Show yesterday, post-Bush bashing

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Tue May 2 08:26:40 PDT 2006

Have you seen Colbert's nightly show? He assimilates the various personalities of conservative talking heads. His Stossel is pretty great, and was particularly great when he interviewed Stossel. If you haven't seen the show, then you don't know that that's his schtick, and I think he does a better job of lampooning conservative hacks and their liberal apologists than anyone in the mainstream, or even the so-called indie comedy circuit.