[lbo-talk] it's inevitable

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed May 3 11:31:16 PDT 2006

Wojtek wrote:

>But every time that I speak unfavorably about criminals or lumpen-
>not even disparagingly, but just confessing that I do not really
>give a flying fuck about these people and do not see any reasons why
>I should, I am being called a whole bunch of nasty names on this
>list and even considered a disgrace to humanity.

I really don't care what you think about "criminals or lumpen". As I said in my last post, my complaint is that discussion of this topic is consistently trampled by your hobby horses, as an archives search would show. So I think this pity party you're throwing is a little disingenuous. I also have nothing else to say on this.