Pioneer Wojtek, was: RE: [lbo-talk] it's inevitable

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 15:42:05 PDT 2006

--- Jerry Monaco <monacojerry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where is here , Doss?

I'm a long-time resident of the capital of the Land of the People with the Big Furry Hats, otherwise known as Moscow, Russia. I'd assumed that was obvious from my Russo- and Putinocentric posts, as well as my attitude of benign contempt toward Ukraine and Georgia. ;)

I am possibly the worst chess player in the world. Kasparov could probably defeat me with one pawn against 16 queens. However, as a politician the guy is an idiot. Any day now he will blame Putin for programming Big Blue. ;)

I have never met Woj and don't know what he looks like, but the idea of him in one of those Pioneer uniforms makes me smile.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!