[lbo-talk] Grappling with Heidegger

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 04:20:12 PDT 2006

Sorry about the aggregious overposting earlier. Heidegger and Russia are two of my main passions. ;) I also think I was too hard on Pug.

The tsarist censors allowed Capital to be published in Russia because they thought it was so unreadable it would not influence anybody...

--- andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote: ANd I recall a certain German emigre who wrote an unfinished Critique of Political Economy that has considerable stylsitic merit but if fucking hard to understand . . . .

Nu, zayats, pogodi!