[lbo-talk] Grappling with Heidegger

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sun May 7 13:53:42 PDT 2006

My nomination for greatest 20th century philosopher is Wittgenstein. I think the only reason he is not hot is because his work debunks most academic endeavors.

I have read Heidegger and it looks like Buddhism rendered in western terms. In other words, very valuable, but can be found expressed more clearly elsewhere.

Joanna