[lbo-talk] Waht is scientism why does the leff love it so?

Charles A. Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri May 12 16:03:59 PDT 2006

``...if you need IMAP... support... ravi

---------

Thanks for the offer. But my real problem is remembering the little telnet techniques, like using `ee' or `vi' and saving the file to write into a `mail' screen with `~r' and other such obscurities.

My boss is okay about using email at work, but he told me he reads all the posts. Besides LBO wouldn't recognize my address from work as a list member.

Anyway, since I masquerade as my ISP, lbo can't tell the difference when I am actually using the isp shell account, since they resolve to same address.

CG