[lbo-talk] Big Vic: shakedown Paul Newman, overpay your writers

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Fri May 12 16:21:32 PDT 2006

On 5/12/06, Chuck <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:

> I'm probably not missing much, other than Liza's articles which I can
> read here or there.
>
> Chuck0

The Nation has a few other things. I won't mention the obvious, though perhaps Doug can overcome his natural humility to do so; but Katha Pollitt remains brilliant. (She's on a multi-month hiatus though. If she decides to do without the two figure increment when the hiatus period ends I may well see if there is better value out there for the same money.)