[lbo-talk] Re: Orthodox and Muslims Slam 'Da Vinci'

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Mon May 22 15:37:29 PDT 2006

It's coffee break time, so I kick back to read this and laughed so much that I couldn't explain why when R wanted in on the joke. All I can picture is Larry, Curly, and Moe pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing against a door, only to have it open and go tumbling and bumbling.

Also, I declare a mini-rebellion against the insistent demand for use to use leftist instead of 'the left'. Everyone who posts must put "the left" in their post. It'll be like a skit on Seinfeld with the Soup Nazi. :)

Bitch | Lab -- likes to commit typho-age in the name of The Left. http://blog.pulpculture.org