[lbo-talk] 3 videos I uploaded to YouTube, enjoy

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 23 16:37:56 PDT 2006

B. wrote:

>Sounds like you got a real kick out of what Bookie had
>to say.

I kind of like the old sourpuss. We talked on the phone once about 15 years ago - he mostly growled at me. But I like what Bookchin had to say - he's got a point about what the capitalist workplace does to the consciousness of the worker. But on bad days, I don't see that too many people resist hierarchy - in fact, an awful lot of people seem to take pleasure in it.

Doug