[lbo-talk] Re: What's the Matter With Kansas

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 8 08:33:54 PST 2006

> see how the racism claim (used earlier in the criticism of
"conspiracy theories") is dangerous (when used gratuitously)?

I do not think that Chuck is racist nor did I make that claim. I do think he was being intolerant and ignorant of the role of religion in the history and lives of Blacks. His post evinced the tone of an aggrieved Massa who was displeased with his darkie's words. I was surprised since Chuck is never that way.

He seems to have heard the words of "that guy Ford" without understanding or respecting the space and history from which they came.

Leftists will never be able to build effective and comprehensive alliances with Blacks until they get over their infantile, knee- jerk reactions to religion.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister