[lbo-talk] Israeli Ðbermenschen

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 18:01:59 PDT 2006

--- Bill Bartlett <billbartlett at dodo.com.au> wrote:

> So there you have it. This extermination of
> second-class ethnic
> groups is completely normal, even in our modern
> enlightened world.

Sadly, yes. But that isn't what Israel is doing, so you're mixing up two entirely different issues.

> Israel is doing nothing out of the ordinary

Again, yes.

> certainly nothing
> anyone has any right to complain about!

I offer fifty euros to the first person to point out where I wrote this.

> You see, if everyone's doing it, then somehow or
> other it isn't
> genocide

No, genocide is genocide, regardless of whether everyone is doing. What Israel is doing isn't genocide, but standard practice state agression.

>(I don't exactly understand the logic

Yes, I've noticed you have a problem with logic.