[lbo-talk] Israeli Ðbermenschen

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Sun Sep 3 01:31:21 PDT 2006

At 6:01 PM -0700 2/9/06, Angelus Novus wrote:

>I offer fifty euros to the first person to point out
>where I wrote this.

Why don't you take your fifty Euros and shove them up your arse instead.

>No, genocide is genocide, regardless of whether
>everyone is doing. What Israel is doing isn't
>genocide, but standard practice state agression.

Of course, silly me. Israel only "kills people" and engages "in exclusionary practices against those who do not belong to the national collective." Genocide and ethnic cleansing are thus the product of the feverish imaginations of those unsaved souls who haven't properly grasped the Gospel Of State Aggression according to Angelus Novus.

Well excuse me if I prefer to call a spade a spade.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas