[lbo-talk] bagels/ethnicity

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Sat Sep 9 14:52:28 PDT 2006

Yes, one of the best Thanksgving dinners I ever had was the standard turkey etc. menu in a good Italian restaurant in Buffalo, stuffing etc seasoned in Italian ways. But I don't think the bagels we're getting now are. like said dinner, improvements.

Jesse

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 4:26 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] bagels/ethnicity