[lbo-talk] bagels/ethnicity

Joel Schalit managingeditor at tikkun.org
Sun Sep 10 09:24:42 PDT 2006

Yah, my impression too. I've always found it easier to buy miniature chocolate croissants in Tel Aviv than bagels. When I visit my parents, I go grocery shopping at the supermarket in the mall in Ofakim, and the bagels there are totally old school tho - and plentiful. Big Russian immigrant community there, probably that's why.

Joel