[lbo-talk] chavez, bush, the devil and jon stewart

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 22:47:16 PDT 2006

um, but you didn't even attend, so what's with the prescriptive commentary?

-- J T. Ramsay 1626 S. 2nd St. #2 Philadelphia, PA 19148 cell: 267 252 0852 blackmailismylife.com/blog -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060924/78e59976/attachment.htm>