[lbo-talk] not much time to avert catastrophic temp rise

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Apr 11 11:31:10 PDT 2007

Travis:

OTOH, my American father always said: "scratch an American liberal and 9 times out of ten you get a fascist." He was angry back then, something about "liberals" supporting the Vietnam War. At least "liberals" in the US do not go in for that kind of shit anymore:)/.

[WS:] This is why I parted ways with radicals - these guys do not seem to have any sense of proportion, balance and shades of gray (with all due respect to your dad).

Listening to them is like looking at a 10 mega pixel color photo on a 240 x 480 pixel monochrome monitor. The latter worked fine when I got my first computer many years ago, but today I would not want to part with my color LCD display.

Wojtek