[lbo-talk] the virginina university massacre

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Apr 17 17:48:50 PDT 2007

> >From: Chuck <chuck at mutualaid.org>
> >
> >The ranting anti-gun zealots will ignore one of the obvious
> >counter-arguments to their call for more gun control. The VT killer
> >could have easily killed those students or more with other weapons. He
> >could have thrown grenades into the classroom. He could have thrown a
> >stick of dynamite. More easily, he could have planted charges in the
> >buildings and blown them up.

OK I call Bullshit! It is the right to bear arms not dynamite or grenades. The reason neither dynamite or grenades or charges were used is that you need a licence to fucking get them. This gives the lie to "regulation does not work." it sure as hell does and that is why a gun was used.

"We have hit smacktard speed Scotty, takes us in on impulse power."

Travis