[lbo-talk] cheap motels web site

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Sun Apr 29 16:24:48 PDT 2007

I have a web site for my new book: ww. cheapmotelsandahotplate. org. Yoshie set it up for me. There is a lot of interesting material on it and more to come, including a travel blog.

We embark on a nationwide book tour on May 2. Our venues can be found on the web site. I'm adding new ones every day. So far we will be in Tempe, Phoenix, Tucson, Green Valley (AZ), Flagstaff, Gilbert (AZ), Orange (CA), Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, Nevada City (CA), Eugene (OR), McMinnville (OR), Portland (OR), Olympia (WA), Tacoma, Seattle, Lake Forest Park (WA), Yakima, Spokane, Missoula, Butte, Bozeman (MT), Ogden (UT), Salt Lake City, Moab (UT), Boulder, Estes Park (CO), and Taos. We'r working on Denver, Santa Fe, Albuquerque, and many others. We'll be in Texas in mid-July plugging the book while we help the Cal. Nurses Association organize the state's nurses. There will be a number of radio and TV interviews along the way.

Check out the dates and places and come see us! Our goals are to agitate and educate and make some badly needed money for MR Press.

Michael Yates