[lbo-talk] Minorities Fare Worse in US Traffic Stops

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Apr 29 22:55:07 PDT 2007

Oh, and one more thing. Having had a number of black friends and boyfriends, I assure you that no one drives more calmly, safely, and steadily than black males. That's because they don't want to be stopped by the police.

Sure, there are some young fools out there. Of every color. But I can't remember a single time, riding in a car with a black male driver who exceeded the speed limit. Ever. I'm 53.

Joanna