[lbo-talk] Looking for hi-tech ramen leads...

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Mon Feb 12 14:58:13 PST 2007

heh.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Saffo <paul at saffo.com> Date: February 12, 2007 2:52:19 PM EST To: Dave Farber <dave at farber.net> Subject: Looking for hi-tech ramen leads...

Dave, I am helping a japanese journalist hunt for interesting examples of the importance of ramen in High tech culture/productivity, and was hoping you could put this on the list for comment. Specifically, does anyone know of an interesting example of ramen being sold prominently in a store frequented by hackers, or a company that keeps ramen stocked for its employees? If folks could email me directly at paul at saffo.com, I would be eternally in everyone's debt.

And for background on this, see: 01.07.02007 Remembering the man who fueled a revolution http://www.saffo.com/journal/entry.php?id=625&pg=

best -p