[lbo-talk] Antiwar sentiment in popular television programs

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:59:07 PST 2007

On 2/12/07, bitch at pulpculture.org <bitch at pulpculture.org> wrote:
> Which made me wonder, has anyone compiled a list of antiwar sentiments
> expressed in popular television series this season? I don't watch TV
> regularly -- The L Word is the only thing I watch, though this last episode
> of The Sopranos was sufficiently interesting that I was reeled back in
> after being bored by it last year.

There was this clip on Weeds, but I think it was actually in the first season (2005?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsSoDSGl8v8

I haven't seen a list, but I'm sure you wouldn't be the only one who would find something like that interesting.

(on the other hand, it's worth noting that both of the above were on cable. I can't recall any on network TV.)