[lbo-talk] a bitch needs to fan herself

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Feb 17 17:54:25 PST 2007

Michael J. Smith wrote:

>By the way, people who acted like they were "already a member of the
>club," and tried to make me persuade them, got a five-minute interview and
>an emphatic thumbs-down. Not that I wanted anybody to grovel, but
>conceit and a sense of entitlement augur badly for your future working
>relationship.

That's because you were doing the first kind of interview: "Can they do the job."

And, I agree, your two questions are the most important ones. I would add to that: a little imagination and felixibility.

But anyone who made you notice that they were doing the clubby interview, didn't know how to do it right.

Joanna