[lbo-talk] cell phone recommendations

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sat Feb 24 15:29:22 PST 2007

At 11:55 AM 2/24/2007, you wrote:

>You're welcome,
>
>/jordan

i *heart* jordan!

we've decided to just use the throw away cell phone R uses for emergencies and decide on one there. i don't mind the phone, I just think it's crazeeeeee that people use them while driving. i was late for an interview, stuck in traffic. fortunately, I had r's phone. I tried calling while also negotiating traffic and looking for street numbers, etc. For christ sake. It was impossible! And of course, it wasn't working anyway -- no service in that pocket I was in.

Thanks again Jordan. This made my day!

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)