[lbo-talk] Question for Woj or anybody else on Poland

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 12:36:06 PST 2007

It blows my, pardon me, mother-fucking mind that they get away with this with seemingly nary a peep from Berlin, Paris, Brussels, Warsaw, or Washington. These are not a bunch of kids playing dress-up marching through Riga and Tallinn -- they are the ACTUAL SS. In their uniforms. (Remember that quaint little organization?) It makes the mind reel.