[lbo-talk] 300 Pounds of Joy (Was Re: 4 July - Help me Think)

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sun Jul 8 19:33:49 PDT 2007

do lyle mcdonald's body comp stuff. forgot what the last one is called. it'll make you puke all manly like the first day. also, he can explain why your trainer is pretty much full of shit. seriously. i avoid boredom with tae bo/kickboxing shit. getting your legs up over your waist also has the delightful effect of pissing off your teen son who gets made b/c your abs are harder than his. tee. hee.

just to be clear, since although you caught klew, i was opaque. I was talking about the fact that you never lose only fat. that this is less than obvious to most discussants suggest to me that their knowledge of the topic is so tuckfarded that it's hard to take anyone seriously as judges of the mass's false consciousness on weight loss, healthy diets, and exercise. i wish i were bored, at least it'd be entertainin'.