[lbo-talk] Capitalism and Religious Fundamentalism

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 14:27:12 PDT 2007

C'mon Woj. You know full well that the choice given in the grand bazaar is not the choice you get at WalMart. And WalMartm, or its equivalent, is the choice most people get in the U.S.

You can have markets without capitalism, which being monoploistically inclined, mostly gives you the illusion of choice.

Joanna