[lbo-talk] Iran's Youth Movements

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 27 09:26:56 PDT 2007

>Regarding the Iran thing: it is a bit puzzling/amusing to me that
>those who criticise the Iranian "regime" have little or nothing to
>write about the neo-lib development in India as it completes its
>transformation from political "goonda raj" to capitalist goonda raj.
>
> --ravi

Start sending the list 20,000 words a day about how swimmingly things are going in India and see what happens.

It's not just the Iran thing that is bothersome. People have been asking Yoshie to send links instead of entire long articles since before children now in third grade were born. She pays these requests no mind. There's nothing wrong with long posts sometimes. But a long collection of press clippings day after day is tedious and inconsiderate, like pulling a U-Haul trailer in the fast lane.

And Yoshie's posts are even longer of late since she's running an end-around the three post rule she used to flagrantly transgress (Who does she think she is, Paris Hilton?) by sending four or five articles at once to respond to four or five posts.