[lbo-talk] Zizek on normalization of torture

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Mar 23 23:47:22 PDT 2007

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> 36% of the Americans are simply goners. The rest either don't have
> the courage of convictions or are too beaten down to do anything.

That's because the rest of us are too fucking nice to these white people. They have to be white people, because these are the people who get their marching orders from Rush Limbaugh and Fox News.

These people are in a bubble. Our job as radicals is to pop that bubble and make these people uncomfortable.

Don't talk to me about my so-called privilege until you've challenged one of these really privileged Americans.

Fuck 'em.

Chuck