[lbo-talk] Time Use studies

Tayssir John Gabbour tayssir.john at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:11:51 PDT 2007

On 3/27/07, Andy F <andy274 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/26/07, Tayssir John Gabbour <tayssir.john at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I haven't gotten back to the book yet, but at least from what you
> posted they sounded like people who just were skilled without having
> credentials. That doesn't prevent them from having the right
> professional attitude/ideology (maybe the ex-con lawyer was
> different).

Also the doctor who got a bit greedy with the "MD" also didn't have the right attitude, as the book claims. The story with him is a little bit more involved than my summary might imply...

Man, your LSAT anecdote makes me think the law world must be more interesting than I thought. And so did Duncan Kennedy's entertaining "Legal Education and the Reproduction of Hierarchy: A Polemic Against the System" (discussed here by Jerry Monaco and Tim Francis-Wright last month). I just read part of it on the train... <http://snipurl.com/1a0k3>

Tayssir