[lbo-talk] Indian Cuisine

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Wed Mar 28 17:15:29 PDT 2007

for privacy reasons, I'd rather not share the name of the restaurant, but if you write off list, I'll point you to their web site. We ended up not going to lunch b/c we had a code review from upper management and hadn't been given the specs we needed to know when the pages were done. And there is nothing like making a typo in the Alt text, not knowing that they'd review your alt text, and that typo kind sorta, uh, dissed the company. heh. good thing i have a sense of humor and had that ghost writing gig where my work was reviewed by 8 different departments and C level execs.

also, today I learned that in corporate america, you must always, always pretend as if humans don't have sex or even know what it is. http://blog.pulpculture.org/2007/03/28/corporate-humans-dont/

b -- you can call me anything but late for lunch -- l http://blog.pulpculture.org