[lbo-talk] Indian Cuisine

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 19:09:52 PDT 2007

bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:

>also, today I learned that in corporate america, you must always, always
>pretend as if humans don't have sex or even know what it is.
>http://blog.pulpculture.org/2007/03/28/corporate-humans-dont/

That was a great elevator conversation, but on this one I'm on the side of corporate America.

It's not a good idea to make sex a topic of discussion at work. Bottom line is that work should be about work if at all possible. For this reason I oppose forced socializing too (at work).

Making sex a topic of conversation will result in some people feeling harassed or self conscious. Not a good idea. Especially for women.

Joanna