[lbo-talk] The "NAFTA Superhighway" Urban Myth

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 7 11:26:31 PST 2007

B. wrote:

>As far as a band called Texas Schoolbook Depository
>(which is now a museum)

That's where I'd been when I had the traffic trouble I was talking about. I bought a Jackie Kennedy by Warhol refrigerator magnet at the gift shop. They have the room Oswald shot from set up just as it was in photos from the Warren Commission report. Pretty spooky. Reminded me of stories I used to hear about a mother and father in my hometown who left their son's room just as he had it before going out the night he was murdered.