[lbo-talk] black class gap

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sat Nov 17 17:01:28 PST 2007

On Nov 17, 2007, at 11:27 AM, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Nov 16, 2007, at 11:28 PM, ravi wrote:
>
>> I am guessing here (since I have not read and have no interest in
>> reading N&D)
>
> But that won't stop you from offering an opinion on it? I suppose I
> shouldn't be surprised, since this is the Internet, but really.

The real problem for you, my good sir, with this being the Internet is that the old rhetorical styles might not always be as effective ;-). In this case, because there is a record of what people have said. And that's a problem because you are going to have a tough time finding what you claim above: my offering an opinion on N&D. I haven't.

Of course there are various books on which I will offer an opinion, if interested, despite not having read them. But that's another matter...

> At least I've listened to enough U2 to know they're pious bombastic
> hacks.

My, my! You forgot "odious"! Sometimes, its a good thing the Internet is a write-only medium!

--ravi