[lbo-talk] Zionists policing academic discourse

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 08:11:51 PDT 2007

Just to add some perspective to this issue, I believe most academics police themselves pretty well on this kind of thing. They dont need AIPAC to tell them which way the wind blows.

Secondly, how important is stifling debate on college campuses compared with stifling any coverage at all in the major media?

Still, god bless the University of California and Professors Franz Shurman and Peter Dale Scott for opening my eyes to the truth about Vietnam and US foreign policy.