[lbo-talk] LBO Got All Crazy

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Wed Oct 24 19:43:36 PDT 2007

I've acutally read Traumnovelle by Schnitzler (years ago, and i translation). I never thought it was one of his better pieces. For a better novel, I recommend the Road Into The Open by him. To be honest, my impression of the film went up greatly after reading. It's a good adaptation of a fairly bad novel. I know we're not supposed to care about narratives and what not, but there you go. robert wood