[lbo-talk] Main St. USA's mood: 'We need a revolution inthiscountry'

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:05:30 PDT 2007

The Cuaron (Children of Men) short is up here http://www.naomiklein.org/shock-doctrine/short-film

I actually dont like this, and I'm really surprised to say that!

It's a bit simplistic compared to the Adam Curtis work, and it seems underdone. Too dispassionate? Maybe I need another viewing.

It's disappointing because everytime I've seen Naomi go head to head against the Republicant talking heads I am always impressed.