[lbo-talk] Clash of Sexual Civilizations (was Re: ahmadinejad)

jrdavis from_alamut at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 14:25:29 PDT 2007

Its an accepted truism in Islamic theology that people are bisexual but Allah only approved of male-female sexual relationships as a test. Once in heaven the forbidden becomes the legal. Remember the 72 virgins are paired with "houri's" which are young boys.

Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote: On Sep 25, 2007, at 8:28 AM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> But a majority of Iranians, apparently including their
> President, have not adopted the idea of sexual orientations, nor have
> much of the rest of the Third World.

How do you know that's what Ahmadinejad meant? It wouldn't surprise me if he was simploy denying that there are men in Iran who suck cock and women who munch box. You think the engineer-president is up on comparative queer theory?

Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA

New Edition of my book on the Ismaili Muslim faith:

http://www.lulu.com/content/955673

Visit: