[lbo-talk] To each according to work

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 22 17:15:16 PDT 2008

About sums up my position.

overposted,

Mike B)

******************

The Little Red Hen Notes: words and music by Malvina Reynolds; copyright 1965 Schroder Music Company, renewed 1993.

The Little Red Hen found a grain of wheat, Said "This looks good enough to eat, But I'll plant it instead, make me some bread," Said to the other guys down the street, "Who will help me plant this wheat?"

Chorus: "Not I!" said the dog and the cat. "Not I!" said the mouse and the rat. "I will then," said the Little Red Hen, And she did.

Well the sun shone bright, the rain it blew, The grain of wheat it grew and grew, It began to sprout, headed out, Till it was ripe enough. Said, "Who will help me harvest this stuff?"

(Chorus)

She lugged it to the miller to grind to flour, Cause the others would furnish her no manpower, And at baking time they all declined To help her with the job; They were a dog gone no-good mob.

(Chorus)

The bread looked good and smelled so fine The gang came running and fell in line; "We'll do our part with all our heart To help you eat this chow!" She said, "I do not need you now."

"I planted and hoed this grain of wheat, Them that works not, shall not eat, That's my credo," the little bird said, And that's why they called her Red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdfvHayuLMo

Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address. www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail