[lbo-talk] I Hate Daniel Goldhagen. (Was Re: Reading suggestions needed

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 11:36:20 PDT 2008

Weell, I didn't mean to imply that Stalin had a general Judeaocide planned, sorry if I seemed to imply that. But an anti-Semitic pogrom, to which the Drs Plot _was_ very likely prelude, _after Auschwitz_, is just another piece of evidence that homicical Jew-hating isn't unique to the German, my point vs. DG. Of course Russian anti-Semitism is part of the resaon I'm here in America.