[lbo-talk] Catholicism, was Re: blacks about as morally conservative as Republicans

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 11:26:52 PST 2008

Catholics (orthodox ones, anyway) view homosexuality in the church as a grievous sin to be purged. Though God knows the seminary at the catholic university I did my grad work at was full of gays. People didn't like talking about it much.

I was under the impression that lots of black rappers are, in fact, religious. No?