[lbo-talk] Chickens and unfertilized eggs (was Catholicism, was Re: blacks about...

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 16:26:13 PST 2008

I would suggest that there may have come a day when Farmer Ted sold all his roosters, and noticed that his hens were still laying eggs. Really, I'm not making this up. It could conceivably have happened at some point in the last several thousand years of chicken-rearing.

In fact, I think Aristotle talks about this in Generation of Animals.